As I promised, starting from April 2012 I will share with you not only general tips and advises on life abroad, but also will divide with you my personal challenges, which I meet while living abroad, as well as feelings and thoughts. Hope this will give this blog a “personal feel” which it was missing before. Please let me know what you think about this, your comment is important to me!
Happy Abroad: for everyone who wants to live happily abroad!
Happy Abroad Cloud
About abroad accent accommodation change coming back course death development Erasmus exchange expat experience family fatherland feelings flirt foreigner free free time friends Germany great time happy hobbies hobby home housing international Italy job job vacancy language lavoro life life abroad live men missing moments motherland move move abroad native new experience new life personal touch preparation Questions Rome shock speak studies study tips travel Trier what to do abroad work work abroad
- Interesting fact, never thought about it, does not look that impressive, is it really the… instagram.com/p/BW4zb1AnUvB/ 5 days ago
- I did it! AJ Bell London triathlon 😊#crukchallengers #ajbelllondontriathlon #cancerresearch… instagram.com/p/BW3JKlSBamD/ 5 days ago
- I did it! 👍🎉😊 Thanks to everyone for the support! @ Triathlon Show: London instagram.com/p/BW3ARXinwW0/ 5 days ago
- It's about to begin.... @ London ExCeL International Exhibition Centre instagram.com/p/BW2nfiln4Hb/ 5 days ago
- It is TODAY, wish me luck 😉😊#crukchallengers #ajbelllondontriathlon #cancerresearch #race… instagram.com/p/BW15P1Bn3BC/ 6 days ago
- 3,918 hits